Cards for my sister


Hi,
Today I want to share with you two birthday cards I made for my sister.
One is from me and the other one – my mom asked me to make so she can give it to my sister.
So… here are the results:
The card from me (details are following):






Background: MME (dots), Bo Bunny (behind the bicycle) with some acrylic paints on the edges
3D sticker: Provo Craft
Header: Provo Craft's clear stamp letters on MME paper with white acrylic paints on the edges


The card from my parents (the details are following):




Background: DCWV (stripes), Orange cardstock (vertical stripe)
Flowers: cut from MME paper
Sentiment: printed and glued on a white carton. Edges were distressed and inked with Tim Holtz distress ink (Aged Mahogany)


Let me know what you think.

Michal

תגובות

  1. עדין, מדויק ויפה. אהבתי במיוחד את הכרטיס עם האופניים.
    דורלי

    השבמחק
  2. מקסים! אהבתי את הכרטיסים!

    השבמחק

הוסף רשומת תגובה

Thank you for your comment!

רשומות פופולריות